Friday, July 27, 2012

Blessings

Counting my blessings tonight and thinking of all the numberless blessings God brings into our lives daily. One of the most recent and biggest blessings He sent our way came by way of an airplane and through 4 willing vessels. It was our privilege to have with us for 12 whole days a youth/work team from the Schenectady PHC of NY. It was a pleasure to have them here. They are like family and so it was NOT a burden to have them with us. We enjoyed every minute of their visit and selfishly wished it would last longer. Thank you God for blessing us with the presence of our friends.

If you would like to see pictures from their visit and read a little bit about their trip check out Schenectady church's website - http://phcofny.homestead.com/files/schdy/brazil_0712.htm

We are still being blessed by the presence of one of them. He decided to stay with us for an extra 2 weeks. He has been a big help around here already. I was proud of him tonight when he stood right up and quoted a scripture verse when he was called on. In this particular service they called on everyone to quote a scripture and he jumped right in.

Here's proof that he indeed is working and not using these next two weeks to swing in his hammock and drink coconut milk. :)
pressure washing the mission wall in preparation for painting


painting letters on a for sale sign

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Stephen and Kezia,
    I wonder if you can contact me. I and my wife are trying to come to Brazil soon. I hope we can meet there. I would like to fellowship with you if it is God's will. I was very happy to find this blog and to know that there is a church there in Brazil that believes in holiness.

    Please contact me. My email is moorekk1@gmail.com

    My phone number is 808-271-2772

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been off the blog for awhile and I just was looking through my comments and found this. I am so sorry for taking so long in responding. Did you ever come to Brazil?

      Delete