We are thanking God today for answered prayer. The legal documents that we needed from Brazil have arrived in excellent condition. Now it's time to move on to the next big hurdle.
Next prayer request concerning our visa paperwork is this...
-we are in the waiting process for our FBI clearances. We are praying that God will give these papers wings and hoping they are not sitting in a big pile on a desk somewhere waiting for their turn.
We know God has called and we are surrendered. He is now in control!!
Dear Kezia, This is Susanna=) Just trying to send you a Happy Birthday wish!! I thought of you so often yesterday, even called your old cell phone number "just in case" I could reach you. Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm so glad God is working through ya'll in such a wonderful way. I'd love to hear from you. Our old email address is still good. Make sure you send us you're newsletters. We'd love to hear from ya'll and will be remembering you both in our prayers! I love you and sure miss the good times we had together.
ReplyDelete