Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I have had a wonderful day! I recieved cards, phone calls and gifts from family and friends making this day extra special. We also started up language school again. That means that I got to spend some extra time my special friend and professor . I had missed all of our chats.
I also made a special treat - cream cheese cupcakes. YUM!!
Oh and Stephen got me a goose. I have wanted one for a long time. I think I will name her Gretel. She will look really pretty in my flower bed. I guess she is really a crane.
 |
| The beautiful fall table decorations from Mom D. |
 |
| All the birthday loot |
 |
| Rootbeer barrels that my sister sent to quench our thirst for rootbeer! =) |
I was a little homesick this morning but thanks to you it didn't last for long. Love all of you and miss you all. God bless you!
No comments:
Post a Comment