I want to say Happy Birthday to my very beautiful wife, Kezia Jeanne Mills. I am so thankful that God put us together. I certainly wouldn't know what to do without her. She has the biggest and kindest heart in the world and loves to be a blessing to other people. She has a special way of connecting with people and making them feel special. This past year has been difficult in many ways for her; a ...new home, away from friends and family, a new culture, a new language. Just one or two of these things would be enough to cause a normal person to leave the mission field. But, Kezia has not given up and has shown me what a strong person she really is. Kezia, my love for you continues to grow everyday. Feliz Aniversário e eu te amo! XOXO
 |
Kezia along with Sis. Gil doing what she loves...ministering to children.
This is the group of kids that came to our children's service interior at St. Joseph's |
No comments:
Post a Comment