Rain, rain
You know you live in the Amazon Rainforest region when you are sitting in church straining to hear the preacher over the rain. It rained like this for almost an hour. Deafening. But despite it all a soul was saved. We love serving Jesus in Brazil.
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. Our one daughter really seems to have trouble with her ears when flying. We tried what you mentioned one time, and they didn't seem to help her. =( I guess different things work for different people. But, I'm so GLAD they work for your family. =) But, I think that flying from Cinci to Buenos Aires, Argentina will be better than flying from Bogota (nearly 9,000 ft. above sea level) and then going even higher and then coming back down to sea level. I think that is where the kid's ears killed them so badly.
ReplyDeleteMay God richly bless y'all in His service there!
~Heather~