Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas decor

Here's a little tour of Christmas at our house. We are so happy for the things that the Lord has helped us find to make our home more Christmasy. I can't wait to come back to the states and dig through the Christmas decor that I have stored in New York and bring back with me. Our tree is actually a pre-lit porch tree that was given to us when we were ministering in Schenectady. We brought it with us and it is just right for us. We could get an artificial tree here but they are outrageously expensive.








Simple I know, but we like it. Maybe each year we can add to our small collection. Even our little Chloe joined in the festivities. This bow lasted about 24 hours until it was destroyed. :)



Thanks for visiting. You are welcome to come and visit in person, we would love to have you with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment